What Is The Reason For The Car Smart Remote Key Not Opening The Door?
Dec. 05, 2018
5 Buttons Car Smart Remote Key can not open the door for the following reasons:
1. The battery is dead or the battery is in poor contact;
2. It is the failure of the time control module in the remote control key, which will also cause the remote control to not work;
3. This situation can also be caused by the aging of the antenna of the remote control transmitter on the vehicle;
4. Where high-voltage lines, towers, etc. have strong magnetic field signals, vehicles should be avoided as much as possible because the smart keys use low-intensity radio waves, so they may not work properly in the presence of magnetic interference;
5. Frequent throwing will result in poor internal battery contact.
We also have 4 Buttons Auto Security Smart Key, 3 button remote control flip key and other car keys for you. If you want to know more about car keys, you can contact us.